Friday, November 5, 2010

King's Tavern Dagger Found!

(Friday, November 5, 2010, 5:30pm - Natchez)

I have just located the dagger from King's Tavern legend. I have not received a release of information as yet, so I cannot say at this time who is in possession of it. However, I spoke by phone with the person who has it and I am currently setting up a meeting with them for an in-depth interview. I will say that this person was a close friend of my own father, although I did not know it until I tracked this person down and we spoke. Not only is this person in possession of the dagger, but other extremely valuable artifacts from King's Tavern, as well as knowing where the dagger was found and when.

As soon as I conduct the interview, I will give more details. Those details will depend upon this person's willingness to release the information. Exciting news and a major breakthrough. It is encased in a shadowbox. I look forward to finally be able to examine it with my own two eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment