Friday, December 3, 2010

Select Prayers of Protection & Discernment (from the S.O.R. Unit's Must-Memorize List)

Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protector against the wickedness and snares of the Devil; may God rebuke him, we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.


You are a God that reveals secrets.  Lord, reveal your secrets unto me. (Daniel 2:28)


Give me the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, and let the eyes of my understanding be enlightened. (Ephesians 1:17)




Let your glory be revealed in my life. (Isaiah 40:5)


I bind and cast out any spirit that would try to tear apart my life in any manner in the Name of Jesus.  (Mark 9:20)


I loose myself from every bond of Satan in the name of Jesus. (Luke 13:16)

No comments:

Post a Comment